Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #81
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD I guess it's not a game for rookie shooters. Looks like I'm going to learn how to play shooters the hard way...

    It's fun though XD Without the maulings and all

    I love the control movement though, it's much easier than the other RE I've played. Claire can just moves around slowly, while Jill jerks around when she moves... <It's maybe more realistic, but it kind of throws me off a little...>

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spawn is in English, right?

  3. #83
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh yeah, i got to a point which is really hard to do, is near to the end of the game (no spoilers, do not worry) in which there is a f**** puzzle with a giant stone that always crushes me...

    The puzzle is that under that stone is used to break some cristal ball, and then get the card inside, but, when i go to get the card, i'm always crushed down.

    RE2 was easier...

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i suk at all resident evil games -.-

  5. #85
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WRT RECV: The worst thing about the game is these poor dogs, I hate having to deal with them (and I don't kill them unless it's strictly, absolutely necessary). I think those are the kind of things (animal violence) publishers and associations should censor, not love scenes. Alas, the world is crazy.

    Anyways, I came here to report on my Grandia game!

    *GRANDIA I DISC 1 SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    I'm after the isle scene with Justin and Feena, after beating the fire dragon. I definitely liked that part, though I must say Justin is gay, he's just like Ryo Hazuki. If I was in that place with that girl, well, things would have gone totally different, like taking her up on her hints and "jokes". Anyways, the game rocks so far. I hope Justin stops being silly and marries Feena in the end or something. DON'T tell me they will, or they will not, plz, let me find out for myself [img]smile.gif[/img] .

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    *EOS*

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 21, 2003 07:20 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  6. #86
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Justin gets cool.... give him time

  7. #87
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In that meaning, i treat the dogs of RECV as they are, a menace to my own existence! I use not to kill them, they are easy to dodge, but if there is no other way...

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just started playing Neverwinter Nights. It seems like an ok game so far, I've played the single player game for a couple hours but I'm gonna play online soon. I like how you have a lot of options in customizing your character and how it shows what equipment you are wearing instead of looking the same all the time.

  9. #89
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Never winter nights... a game i still cannot run! :|

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I have to have all the video settings on low to play.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •